Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mark Twain said “a gift person can master English in 30 hour; French in 30 days; and German in 30 year.”
Nonsense~
Anyway, we should not blame him. As far as I know he was too old to learn German at that time.
I am going to matser German before I am 25 years old.
Haha~
I am a kind of extraordinary diligent in German.
I write 5 sentence every day last week; 6 this week; 7 next week.
Chris said that most of the sentences that I made are not in right order.
It is funny that I write English in the way of Chinese, and write German in the way of English.
Logically speaking, my German writing is still in the way of Chinese. The difference between English is that NO ONE could understand my German through the intermediary of English.
Chinese-English
Chinese-English-German

No comments: