Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It is cloudy today and my mood is the same as the weather.
The weather makes my feeling boom like the flower in the spring. I know it is a bad rhetoric. ^_^
I am quite moody those days.
First I broke up with Tommy. Shir told me that what he said was for my good. Still I can’t forget what he said of me. I blocked and delete him from my msn contract. So did Tommy (Later Shir told me) Just don’t understand why sometimes things change so fast that we can’t catch up our breath to get used to them.
Ioan said Chinese don’t like change. As lots of Chinese in abroad they still keep their own life styles. One thing that we can’t deny that life styles in America or Europe are more complicated. In our points of view, they are things like bad or unhealthy life styles. Not everyone would like to be bad.
Yesterday, Ioan told me that we would miss me after he went back to France. Suddenly, I just didn’t know how to react. I just felt so weird when said that “He would miss you” eyes to eyes. I know it is easy to say not face to face. Don’t know when we will meet again next time. I told him maybe when he is 80, and then I will be 65.
When I said maybe I would try to meet him again before he is 40, as I didn’t want to see he became an old man, he asked why I always judged by their appearance, age, or****
Maybe he right, I am a mean girl.
But, how comes why most guys like beautiful girls?
Haha
Who knows?
Honestly speaking, I changed a lot during those three years. I become a kind of person who loves myself more than another else in this world.
Men are very cruel creatures in this world; they can turn off their faces very easily. Ha Ha
I might be a little over-react
I know some men are love-victims.
One thing that we can be sure is that, whatever happens to each other in aspect of love, it is interaction.
It is both sides’ choice.
No one is wrong and should blame anyone.

1 comment:

winterdawn said...

哎 男人是善变的 They wonder why we always judge people by face value, but that is humans do, dont we? We get attracted to things that are pleasant to the eyes and because the social norm thinks that something of specific characteristic is considered beautiful, then we also think that that thing indeed is beautiful. Why don't they ask themselves first why they like to look at pretty girls? haha