Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally, i finished "PS. I Love U"
Yesterday, i brought another two Novels agian.
I guess, i am i kind of falling in love with reading.
The day before yesterday,i finished my oral exam. However, i have to take another one on next Sat.
It is yesterday that i realized the seriousness of the exam.
I paid 450RMB for taking the exam. so if i failed, my money will be watered away.
My next exam will be in Sep. in ShangHai.^_^ It is a very difficult one. And i don't want to fly to shanghai only for taking that exam. So, i will make a trip there and make the exam like something "drop by"
Yesterday i read a novel. It says " The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Love is the only rational act~"
Love is the only rational act~`
Wow~~
Anyway, the next week i will fight for the 450RMB.haha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was it about? it sounds intresting?

trduychina said...

Hey. WHo are u. r u Stoymer?

winterdawn said...

No, I dont think she is haha I think Stomyr does not have an account here.