Sunday, May 20, 2007

An idea, anyone who will marry me will be the most unlucky guy in this world, hit my mind abruptly. How comes?
I like shopping.
I am lazy.
I can’t do cooking and housework.
I like playing.
I guess no man in this world would be willing to marry this kind of woman.
Today I brought some skin care cosmetic. My old female cousin told me that every girl has to learn how to take care of herself. She is pretty right. Right now, I feel a kind of regretful that I didn’t take care of my skin before. I always feel free to eat everything I like. That is more, I stay up a lot. I didn’t realize seriousness until I found it was a kind of late. I didn’t listen to Mom when she asked me to take care of my skin. Mom is right. I am already 20 now and I should be very careful in every aspect of my life.
I was a kind of down few days ago. Then I just let it be. I didn’t intend to study or force myself to do anything. This week I find I am back, back to the normal. Sometime, I guess I care too much of others’ opinion on me which makes me lose myself.
As a result of it, my life is out of control and I am not myself.
Right now, I learn that it is only yourself know you very well and others are only bystanders. They make a conclusion of you with the limited knowledge that they know about you. Even someone who have 10 years friendship with you, still don’t know you well. As there is always a voice from your inside which makes you completely different from the person you are right now.

4 comments:

winterdawn said...

Hello Trudy! Nice to see you posting again, except this time, its in a new blog site :D

Do not let unhappy things affect you, just let them be, time will make you forget.

trduychina said...

Yea, but still, i am very moody those days. i don't know why. and too bad that i can't see your blog right now. i just don't understand why i can't open opera right now. i send so much time and sweat on opera.

winterdawn said...

Yeah...I wonder what's the proble. I guess all you can do now is wait for the internet there to go back to normal so you can access opera again :/ Good luck!

Lovegoddess56789 said...

I'm exactly like that. My mum hates it