Sunday, May 20, 2007

Finally, I found a place to put my post.
The power of the Yoga is so amazing.
I did sleep extremely well last night.
I guess, I am return to normal again those days except I am a kind of missing home.
Yesterday I read something about Ireland. I got an impulse of going there for traveling.
Ha ^_^
Girls are so changeable.
How time flies. Ioan will be leaving in one week. I still fell like I just knowing him.
Honestly speaking, I hate that kind of being apart from friend, especially from whom I don’t when we will meet again next time. Even maybe NEVER.
Anyway, I guess I get lots of good memories from him. Maybe I should feel happy that he only stays here for one month, which makes this memory even more precious.
Here are some people walked into my life, after some time, then disappeared without any reasons. Then after a period, they showed up again, like nothing happen.
I don’t like them.
Here are some people who were very kind to me at the beginning, then their kindness faded as time passed by. They made me in panic as I didn’t know what on earth wrong I had done.
I don’t like them, either.
Both of those kinds of people are not my friends. Mom always teaches me that I should be generous and I should have a big heart to embrace the world.
I can’t do that, at least right now.
Maybe one day I will forgive them, but in the condition that they are no longer on my friend list. I will consider them as every stranger on the street, whom I will give a hand if it is possible.
PS: limited to my english level, I might make lots of mistakes. What is worse, I may make the meaning go different direction of my point. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

generic phentermine phentermine forums - order phentermine line

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine purchase phentermine online no prescription - buy phentermine online no prescription uk