Thursday, May 24, 2007

If I want to pass the DAF, I need to attend at least 2000 hours German classes.
That is the basic requirement that I have to follow if I want to get further study in Germany.
Honestly speaking, I get nowhere.
I even don’t which major I can choose. My classmate told me that some Chinese went there to study Chinese, which was taught by a German.
Speechless~
Maybe I will carry on my initial plan, studying language there for a while.
I don’t want to be away with that guy for a long time. I know since I met him, my life changed a lot. Today when I was ill, he brought me a cake, South Korean food and lots of snack that I love. I was deadly touched. A voice from my inner heart told me that I super really want to marry him. ^_^
Recently, I am reading a novel “PS. I love you”
I saw a desperately love in the novel. I never thought that another country’s love story could be like this. Actually, there should no boundary exist in mysterious love—No country boundary, no class boundary~~
I am going back to read again. ^_^

1 comment:

winterdawn said...

Is DAF the test you take to be able to study in Germany?Anyhow, I wish you good luck on that exam :)

Get well soon! :D Rest lots