Thursday, February 26, 2009

When a vampire falls in love with a human-being

A love story between a handsome vampire and a beautiful girl

What a fabulous story.

Strongly believe that the novel itself is far more interesting than the movie.

I asked Chern to do me a favor to buy the books, the original English edition, in taobao for me.

Shortly I will get them( there are 4 of them), ~~~~~

I know that I have been away from English for a very long time with certain reasons. All the
Fantasies about languages and new challenges have been decayed by the coming but irresistible time.

The movie, the coming original English books from Zhan Xin and the conversation with someone evoked my inner memories for the beauty side of something.

Anyway, it is going far beyond the topic itself. Sorry. I strongly recommend guys to watch this movie, if possible, try the books thought I have never read it before. Maybe when I finish reading them, I will tell you. ^_^

For some friends: guys I really miss you. You have been in my life for a short of time, but leaving the unforgettable memories in my entire life. Having been lucky enough to know all of you, and greedily look forward for the next re-unit. Thought I know that ugly truth that I might never and ever see you guys any more, still I want to give myself some hoping space, cause you have been changing my life.

You have been taught me that it was life. I have to get over with it. Such an emotional person as I am, I can never get over it, or maybe some day, I can do it. Who can definitely be sure that maybe some day, some tiny things will evoke my best memories for you guys?

Still it is going far beyond the topic itself, sorry.

No comments: