Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Why men want to court women?
One man took the bible for example. If man without woman he is not perfect, as woman is one part of his boy.
Then here is another question.
Why men want so many women?
They want so many women, because they are feared of death.
Then a woman told her husband, who cheated on her, that he would still die no matter what he does.
^_^
Since our school changed the policy that no longer shut down the electricity after 11pm, my life is completed ruined. I cant fall asleep at the fixed time. I hate it, as if I don’t sleep before 12pm, the next day I will feel awful no matter when I get up in the next morning.
If I couldn’t sleep well, I probably will be in a very bad mood the whole day, which I don’t like either.
PS: i swear ,from tdoay on ,until next summer, i will not make new friends agian. I need some rest.

No comments: