Saturday, June 02, 2007

Finally, my exam was over.
First, there are something I want to clarify.
1.My partner today is a postgraduate who is 5 years older than me. He told me that she was a kind of person who didn’t like to change so much.
2.My written examiner was the same one I met last week’s oral exam, the serious and barely smiling woman, which of course I didn’t like. Fortunately, she was very humorous today, which definitely beyond my expectation.
3.Here I also want to mention my oral examiner. He is a super funny guy. He speaks a very British English. I could read from his behavior that he was trying to be more serious, which seems that would build up his “majesty” I was naughty. Every time he asked me Yes or No question, I would very honestly answer Yes or No. (Actually, he wanted me to answer me, which I know very well). So every time after I said Yes or No, he would give me an impression of surprise, especially, his eyes, which look like golden fish’s eyes. Of course, I knew he would ask me about it, and I knew what he would ask----Why. Absolutely I knew the answer.
I get no idea that how could i shift my mood from sadness to happiness in such a short time. The good friend, the beautiful sunshine, shines on my face once again and once again, I smile like satisfied child and the flowers in the spring.

1 comment:

winterdawn said...

Great :D Now you can finally rest and relax a bit.