Friday, April 10, 2009

Looking forward for something...

The girl, who has already been in this company for three years, has the chance to go to business trip to Europe nearly once a month, which I super envy. Honestly speaking, I don’t think that my language skill or any other skill is worse than her. Just it is a good time for her, when she first came into this company; the company was in fast development. Meanwhile, this company lacked someone who can speak English, which made her right now so popular. Even my manager sometimes would ask her to call the clients or something. I am right now like a invisible person, no one knows that I can speak English well and I got the ability to communicate with the clients personally, and I know how to deal with it, which I have been doing for half a year in my last company. However, I am waiting for some good chance to be someone who is irreplaceable. I am a person with wild ambitious. It is a competitive society; anyone who is qualified deserves a better position and a better life.
So for the next two years, I would like to be keeping on invisible, as still there are so many things I have to learn in this areas, both professional area and personal relationship.
Right now for me, I already got something that someone would have to fight for their whole life, and I have already have a handsome and good husband, good parents, and many good friends, so what would I ask for more? Because all of those above, I told myself that it was the reason why I have to work so hard, it is a way of showing my appreciation for God. Because I want him to know that I won’t let him down.

No comments: