Thursday, September 25, 2008

Somthing about life recently,

I am preparing for going to Germany right now.

I have sent my materials to APS.

I am doing research for schools

Never in life feel I so ready for this...

I got my parents' permission, which makes me very happy.

For this moment, i have been waiting for nearly one year.

Right now, everything is going to be ready.

Mom wants me to be a smart girl, she wants me to learn more about this world.

All i am doing right now are what i had been dreaming to do one years ago.

I am gonna do it beautifully, confidently and perfectly.

Still keep on my dream.

I know that i am different and I am gonna prove it.

Come on! Qiongyao.

God bless me!

I love you God for giving me everything that i have right now.

I will work even harder and appreciate for everything that I have got.

No comments: